Posted to sci.electronics.repair
larry moe 'n curly

Default Circuit board repair glue that can stand soldering temperature?

Is there some kind of glue that can bond copper to fiberglass and
withstand the heat of a soldering iron? I have to glue some copper
strips to a board and can't just draw new traces with a silver ink pen
(really I can't, so don't suggest it or ask why). I've tried slow and
fast cure epoxies, super glue, and JB Weld, but all of them melt almost
instantly when I touch the soldering tip to them. The JB Weld lasts
slightly longer, so there must be some kind of epoxy that will work.

Exactly what glue (brand & part no. would be nice) do companies that do
fancy circuit board repairs use? I mean repairs like rebuilding areas
that have been chomped off completely.