Lennie the Lurker

Default Anyone know where I can find pedal car plans

"BP" wrote in message ...
I've been reading here for a while and would like to start playing around as
a hobby.

I'd like to start playing around too, but it seems the ladies have
different ideas.

As I will be practicing things like welding as I go I would like
to start with something of Low Stress like a kids pedal car for my son.
Does anyone know where I could purchase a set of plans? I'm mostly
interested in these for things such as steering and drive system design
rather than body design.

Google search turned up 148000 entries on pedal car plans, shouldn't
be hard to find something there for the young, or the young at heart.