Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Ken Weitzel

Default Wanted Schematic 2001 Ford Expedition

James Sweet wrote:
**THE-RFI-EMI-GUY** wrote:

Help;
I need the schematics for my 2001 Ford Expedition, Specifically for
the power mirror arrangement. I suddenly have mirrors (both sides)
which won't move in two of the directions (upward and to right). I
have a service manual, but unfortunately it does not have that
specific schematic.

Thanks

Perhaps a Haynes manual will show it? I doubt anyone here would have a
schematic, it's not really electronics. I fixed the same problem in my
old Volvo by replacing the switch, so that's where I'd start looking.

Hi...

Neither Haynes nor Chilton show that level of detail; I'd
suggest that he either dig in and clean the switch, or post
the question in one of the alt.autmaker.ford groups; lots of
good help and advice available

Replacing it will require taking out a second mortgage

Take care.

Ken