Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.repair
Winfield Hill

Default Wanted LSI 53C876 data sheet

from the UK wrote...

I'm looking for a data sheet on an LSI chip. It is the 53C876 and is
used as a dual channel SCSI controller.

Any ideas - I looked at the LSI site and was unable to find it, but
perhaps I am looking in the wrong place. All I could find are drivers
for Windows PCs to use SCSI cards based on that chip, which is not what
I want.

I'm thinking of converting a couple of dual channel SCSI cards - one is
single ended (SE) and the other high voltage differential (HVD), so
the boards have one SE and one HVD channel on each board, rather than
two of the same on the boards. I need both SE and HVD in a computer, but
don't want to use two PCI slots.

I can post a copy to abse, would that be helpful?

--
Thanks,
- Win