Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.repair
kip

Default Wanted LSI 53C876 data sheet

You have Mail...go get it

"Dave (from the UK)"
wrote in message ...
I'm looking for a data sheet on an LSI chip. It is the 53C876 and is used
as a dual channel SCSI controller.

Any ideas - I looked at the LSI site and was unable to find it, but
perhaps I am looking in the wrong place. All I could find are drivers for
Windows PCs to use SCSI cards based on that chip, which is not what I
want.

I'm thinking of converting a couple of dual channel SCSI cards - one is
single ended (SE) and the other high voltage differential (HVD), so the
boards have one SE and one HVD channel on each board, rather than two of
the same on the boards. I need both SE and HVD in a computer, but don't
want to use two PCI slots.
--
Dave K