Ed Huntress

Default OT - NY Times economy article

"mikee" wrote in message

Ed Huntress wrote:

Well, let your curiosity be piqued no mo the data in this particular
article is attributed to the Economic Policy Institute. You can look

them up
on the Web.

I looked them up. Interesting site. I confess to being a "true believer"

in
conservative Republican principles, so the Economic Policy Institute

material
seemed a little left leaning to me, but I did read some of it.

BTW, I believe the source of data for that claim about percentages of wealth
comes not from the Census but from the Federal Reserve Board's Survey of
Consumer Finances (SCF).

Not that I'm suggesting you track it down, but the side where it's described
is:

http://www.federalreserve.gov/pubs/o.../scfindex.html

I doubt if the fine detail is available on the Web, but the data likely
comes from that report.

Ed Huntress