Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
jim rozen

Default Yet another Democrat, wants to remain ignorant

In article , George Willer says...

Jim,

I think the title of this thread sums it up pretty well. Indictments only
mean something to you when it's a Republican indicted. Does indictment
equal conviction to you? The country's mistake mistake was being so
lenient to your side when they had the perfect opportunity kick your lying
clowns out of office.

George, they *voted* the democrats out of office.

As far as indictments go, no, I hate Ed Meese, so they're innocent
till proven guilty in a court of law. Your buddies ken lay, jeff
skilling, and tom delay are shortly about to be on the Hot Seat
so howsabout we wait to see who goes to jail here.

Don't make the mistake the gunner makes, and think that crooks
in office are OK as long as it says (r) after their names. I
say kick out *all* the crooks and put them where they belong after
abusing the public trust. Gunner likes to paint it black and
white, good guys vs the bad guys.

My view is you can have bad guys on both sides of the fence,
not just one, like he thinks.

Jim

please reply to: