Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
SteveF

Default Shop space Question

"Kelly Jones" wrote in message

wrote in message
ups.com...
Is anyone aware of any businesses or co-op's where a person can go in
and use woodworking, metal, or other types of tools and machinery for
personal or hobby use. A place designed for the person that doesn't
have the cash, space, or need for specialize tools but does like to
work with their hands. Any information would be appreciated.

Wow! I don't know of one, but what a cool idea! I wonder how much
insurance would cost?

It's not a matter of cost, it's a matter of availability. I thought about
doing something like this a few years ago and had my insurance broker check
around. Not even one of the specialty insurance companies would touch it.

Steve.