Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
gfulton

Default paradigm shift wi/o a clutch was OT - "Out, damned spot! Out, I say!"

"Joseph Gwinn" wrote in message

(snippage)

One would think that the indirect coercion implicit in being ruled by
Nazi occupiers would be more than sufficient. Those Nazi Swedes may
have also believed in the creed professed (if not exactly followed) by
the Nazis, who had a following in the US as well.

I believe the Stockholm Syndrome refers to a hostage incident in the '70's
in which the hostages resisted their rescuers. One of those useless pieces
of information that stuck for some reason. The Nazi's didn't occupy
Sweden.

Garrett Fulton