Posted to uk.d-i-y
Doctor Drivel

Default Prescott plans a new disaster for house sales Christopher Booker Telegraph

"Gary Cavie" wrote in message
t...
In article ,
am says...

It allows taxis to get from Heathrow to the Chiswick flyover a little
more quickly, whereupon they join the rest of the traffic.

Helps Bliar get home quicker when everyone else is sitting in traffic as
well.

If I want to go from Heathrow to Central London, then I will use the
Heathrow Express followed by a taxi. That typically results in the
fastest journey to an end point in Central London without having to
use the Electric Toilet.

The bus lane on the M4 as well as the one on the spur road into the
central area terminals are completely worthless and simply make
matters worse.

Sounds quite appropriate that it was down to Prescott really!

Yep. A good idea. The problem was that the Underground link made it
redundant.