Posted to alt.home.repair

Default toilet doesn't flush well

Any chance it's an older 1.6gpf toilet? those are notorious for doing what
you describe. I had a houseful of them, and if they only stopped up 2-3
times a month, I would've been thrilled.

If that's the problem, you may want to invest in a newer 1.6gpf toilet with
a larger drain. I now have two of those, and they rarely clog.

"badgolferman" wrote in message
One of our toilets doesn't drain very well. If you take a crap and
wipe yourself a couple of times it sometimes backs up. I can plunge it
and clear it, but who wants to do that 2-3 times a month? I am on a
concrete slab.