Posted to alt.home.repair
smithfarms pure kona

Default Coffee Maker Troubles...

On Sun, 29 Jan 2006 15:59:29 GMT, "Pop"
wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com...
:I have a Black & Decker "Cup at a Time" coffee maker that will
not make
: a full cup of coffee. It will make about 3/4 of a cup and shut
off with
: still more water in the reservoir yet to be brewed. It also
takes much
: longer to brew the coffee than before. The coffee maker is not
even two
: years old, but I'm afraid it may be time to replace it unless I
can
: find suggestions on what may be wrong with it.
:
: Any ideas?
: -Felder
:

2 Years? I think our record for a coffee pot like that is 9
months, and that was the last B&D we just tossed out.

It doesn't seem to matter what you pay; they don't even last a y
ear anymore.

Pop

You know, that is not true. IF you buy a good coffee maker- it will
last. We've had our Cuisinart one for at least 4 years. Cost less
than $100, but it works like a charm- every single day.

I believe....you get what you pay for, even in coffee makers.

aloha,
Thunder

smithfarms.com
Farmers of 100% Kona Coffee