Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve B

Default Way off topic question

Steve B wrote:
organization if you pick and choose who you will mind and what job you
will perform.

When given an order you need to be able to snap to attention, salute, and
bark "Yes, Sir!" and mean it.

Waffling wavering woosies like you are at the core of what is rotten in
our military. And it shows your lack of immaturity in not being able to
take or follow orders. You think your mommie and daddie were tough about
keeping your room clean and your shoes shined? You ain't seen nothing
yet, and it only starts there.

You do not have what it takes to be a member of the United States
military.

Steve

I had to read that three times. The third time I got to "lack of
immaturity" .....LOL

ff

Okay, okay. Brain fart. Go back and read it again and blot out the "im" in
immaturity.

The rest of my post speaks for itself.

If you are the type of person who only wants to do certain things, and not
others, you would not be military material.

"What do you mean I have to get up at five o'clock in the morning?"

"I'm not eating this swill. I'm a vegan."

"Do I HAVE to shoot at the person shooting at me? I mean, I could hurt
him."

"I'm not doing ANYTHING President Bush has ordered because I don't LIKE
him!"

Like I said, the rest of my post stands. And the one mistake has been
corrected.

Steve