Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress

Default Yet another Democrat, wants to remain ignorant

"jim rozen" wrote in message
In article , Ed Huntress says...

Wait a minute...if Secular Humanism is a religion, why all this talk from
you about freedom "from" religion? I mean, if those are Secular

Humanists,
they aren't trying to be free *from* religion. They just want to be free

practice their *own* religion, right?

Secular Humanism. Yet another one of those idiotic winger ideas
like Intelligent Design that works so well for them when they want
to masquerade as something they just ain't.

Until somebody like you, Ed, shows up and points out just how stupid
it sounds, to the rest of the entire world.

Heck, I'm gonna see just how great that Secular Humanism works as
a religion, come IRS time!

Tell them you're an ordained minister of the First Church of Secular
Humanism and Discount House of Worship. Maybe you'll get a break on your
property taxes, too.

--
Ed Huntress