Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
jim rozen

Default Yet another Democrat, wants to remain ignorant

In article , Gunner says...

Speaking of enemies of the state... How are the Waco survivors doing
these days?

This is what flummoxes me. You hated Janet Reno and though the
waco thing was a stupid tragedy, plain and simple. I felt exactly
the same thing. Not too happy about ruby ridge either.

And yet you would gladly bend over and take it from Karl Rove
and Dick Cheney every day of the week and twice on sunday.

Is your adoration of the republican party really *that*
intense?

Those folks are cut from the exact same cloth as Reno, Gunner.

Jim

please reply to: