Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Al A.

Default Shop space Question

wrote:
Is anyone aware of any businesses or co-op's where a person can go in
and use woodworking, metal, or other types of tools and machinery for
personal or hobby use. A place designed for the person that doesn't
have the cash, space, or need for specialize tools but does like to
work with their hands. Any information would be appreciated.

Found it!
It was called "Sparqs Industrial Arts Club" located in Woburn Mass.
it appears to have fallen prey to any and all of the issues mentioned in
this thread, and is now out of business. If you google the name, you
will find links to a few articles that state that they ran out of funding.

I don't have much need for such a service, but I thought the concept
was cool.

Link to the original RCM thread he

http://tinyurl.com/8zdvl

AL A.