Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RoyJ

Default Shop space Question

I occasionally see ads for shared shop space. Typically this is for
floor space plus access to a big table saw and whatever else is in the
space. Plan on hundreds of $$$ per month.

I have also seen flyers for auto shop with lift. $20 an hour or so.

A local community center may have wood (and other) shop space for the
casual user.

wrote:

Is anyone aware of any businesses or co-op's where a person can go in
and use woodworking, metal, or other types of tools and machinery for
personal or hobby use. A place designed for the person that doesn't
have the cash, space, or need for specialize tools but does like to
work with their hands. Any information would be appreciated.