Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

Default Yet another Democrat, wants to remain ignorant

On Wed, 25 Jan 2006 15:53:46 -0500, "tonyp"
wrote:

"Gus" wrote

If the establishment clause is so obvious, why is it that our friends
in the ACLU have convinced people that the establishment clause also
means that a grade school can't have a Christmas tree

_Public_ schools, funded by taxes, operated by government.
Private schools can have any kind of tree they want, and make their students
pray to it. And if government tries to stop _them_, the ACLU will take
_their_ side.

Just like the religion of Secular Humanism, right?

Please provide cites of any public school forcing the students to pray
to a tree.

I didn know we were having a Druid revival. Interesting

Gunner

"Deep in her heart, every moslem woman yearns to show us her tits"
John Griffin