Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Help My College Fund

Help My College Fund

Like all of us, I am filled with hopes, plans and dreams for the
future. The All-American Dream, starting, owning and maintaining my own
successful business is one of my life goals. Many factors including a
good education, financial stability and opportunity are products of a
chance for to succeed in business and beyond. Determination, desire and
goal setting, are just a few examples of a will to succeed in life and
beyond. A combination of a strong will and correctly placed opportunity
are the fabrics of the success story of a lifetime.

I myself can only provide one of the fabrics of "my success". Now, I am
looking for an opportunity to prove myself worthy of your support, in
whatever way, shape or form that you may see fit to grant me.

Thank you for taking the time to visit me and hear my case. Now that
you have come this far, I ask you to lend me the time to tell you a bit
about myself, my life, my hopes and dreams for my future and what you
may be able to do to help me build it.

jasonandrewstilwell.com