Gerald Miller

Default O.T. How come America and Canada drive on the "Wrong" side of the road

On Sun, 14 Sep 2003 00:05:45 GMT, clare @ snyder.on .ca wrote:

Yup. Gettin tired of dirty looks from 30 MPH sidewalk rockets when I
make a right turn. (I live within walking distance of two high schools
and a community college so there are lots of these idiots around)
Gerry :-)}
London, Canada

You saying it doesn't take brains to get into Fanshawe????

Not even to get out if you are majoring in basket construction with
minors in drug culture and party time. I suspect that is why the kiddy
coop (juvenile detention centre) is next door.
Gerry :-)}
London, Canada