Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob

Default A/C contractor quotes - need to evaluate

I don't design the homes, I just have to deal with them. In at least 25% of
the homes in my area, the refrigerant lines are run above the drywall in the
ceiling. There's one development where the horizontal air handler is hung
from the floor joists in the laundry room in the center of the house. You
can't stay in business very long if you insist on replacing the refrigerant
lines. The next guy will insist that you don't have to.

"Kathy" wrote in message

"Bob" wrote in message
Do you run them across someone's living room

ceiling?

That sounds like a poor design to start with.