Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jon Elson

Default Surprises about electrical conductivity

Tom Gardner wrote:
A guy I know told me about how he thought his tooth enamel wasn't conductive
until he stripped the insulation on a plugged-in extension cord with his
teeth.

**HE** told you? I would have expected to hear about THIS
one from the CORONER! WOW! I got my tongue across a 9 V
battery once, when I was 99.9% sure it was dead. It may
have been weak, but definitely was not dead. I can't even
imagine what 120 V in the mouth would be like. Better not
talk about this too much or we'll hear about it being used
at Abu Ghraib in next week's papers!

Jon