Posted to uk.d-i-y
RedOnRed

Default Worcester Bosch 28HE System Boiler

"Ed Sirett" wrote in message
news
On Sat, 28 Jan 2006 17:16:19 +0000, RedOnRed wrote:

As the title suggests, I have a WB 28HE system boiler, which there is
nothing wrong with. In fact it's very good.

My question is...is it normal for the cover to just cover the front and
sides on this boiler? My boiler has just that and has the top and bottom
exposed.

As I say, the boiler is very good and the cover doesn't impede it's
performance. Just wondering if this is normal nowadays?

Having recently installed the non system version, I guess you mean why is
the top bare metal and not painted? That's how it is I doubt this would be
an issue in 1% of installatons.

The plastic trim for the underneath I couldn't make fit properly.

Cheers for that.

On mine the bottom's bare and the top. Just thought it a bit odd really. I'd
expect it to be fully covered to make it more aesthetically pleasing...or
what ever.