Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.woodworking
Dan_Musicant

Default Cheap 2-pin wood moisture meter

On 27 Jan 2006 20:01:05 -0800, "hylourgos" wrote:

:Yes that's the one. Isn't it a pretty direct answer to your question?
:
:Or, to get to the point, did you DAGS first or post the question first?
:
:I hate to be net nanny, but it seems that's what's happened.
:
:With self-loathing,
:H

Oh, no problem. Now I see what you meant by DAGS. Yes, I did DAGS first
(Do a Google search). However, I didn't do it in such a way as to bring
that thread to me attention, my bad, I guess. IOW, I could have done it
more thoroughly. Anyway, I don't think I've done a ton of harm here.

Could you comment on why you were dissatisfied with the HF meter? You
didn't in the thread. Thanks.

Dan