Posted to uk.d-i-y
The3rd Earl Of Derby

Default Cillit Bang

R obbo wrote:
"The3rd Earl Of Derby" wrote in message
. uk...
is good for cleaning ovens. ;-)

Turn on the oven for five minutes to melt excess fat.
Dry excess fat out of the oven with paper kitchen towel.
Then spray on Cillit Bang and wipe off, repeat Cillit Bang and wipe.

Mind you I shouldn't be doing this meself. ;-)

Probably *THE* most annoying irritating advert on the TV.
That wan**r "Barry" shouting his gob off....Puts me right off the
product

Thats why he was positioned for the Ad. ;-)

At first I was a bit dubious about the product in the way the woman sprays
it on the sink and then wipes it off...however if you watch closely the
towel hits the sink before the product and lo&behold the sink is clean
before its made contact with the product. :-)

--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite