Posted to rec.woodworking

Default NEW DOLLS HOUSE E-BOOK

I am putting the finishing touches to a fantastic new e-book all about
Dolls Houses. It will be the most valuable e-book for beginners and
experienced collectors alike.

It includes chapters on - the History of Dolls Houses, Influences,
Famous Dolls Houses, Styles of Dolls Houses, Collecting, Furniture,
Accessories and a How to section.

The cost is $15.99 but I am offering a few selected individuals the
chance to receive a pre launch copy of this book absolutely FREE. All
you have to do is log on to http://www.dollshouses.literallybooks.com
and tell
me what you think would be the most valuable chapter, tip, section or
how to do ........ to be included in this e-book and if your suggestion

that is adopted I will send you the e-book FREE