Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Stumbles

Default Cold tank overflowing, water running from vent pipe

On Sat, 28 Jan 2006 08:57:38 +0000, Andy Hall wrote:

On Sat, 28 Jan 2006 00:32:00 GMT, John Stumbles
wrote:

On Fri, 27 Jan 2006 18:01:54 +0000, Grimly Curmudgeon wrote:

drugs began to take hold. I remember "John"
saying something like:

If the MCWS head is adequate to push up to the storage tank above its enough
to create your problem John

What's MCWS?

Mains Cold Water Service

If that's what he means then if the "MCWS head" is not enough to push up
to the storage tank then you'd certainly have a problem!