Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Cartmell

Default That most off of off topics:

In article .com,
Tournifreak wrote:
This sounds to me like the typical paranoid, anti-American claptrap we
hear from the tabloids. The proponents of ID are not "dangerous
nutters".

Any group that manages to significantly reduce the educational options of a
nation is a group of dangerous nutters. Any group that manages to influence
the government of the richest nation to divert its support for saving lives is
a group of dangerous nutters. Any group that gets the same government to
believe that evolution doesn't exist just when we are faced with a possible
pandemic that can be tackled only by putting lots of money into action
directed by understanding of the evolution of the flu virus is a group of
dangerous nutters.