Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Martin H. Eastburn

Default OT gestetner paper

Is this for the Offset process - I assume so from the mention - Std typewriters ok.
The drawing is by a special stylist. The printer is a messy machine but does
great work.

Another waxy type of paper is duplicator - the purple ink type - that a
normal ball pen and typewriters work on.

Both are found in places like schools and churches.

Be sure you know which one - I think you do - but sometimes we get caught
in using names and get the wrong one.

Used both. Both are messy.

Martin

Martin Eastburn
NRA LOH & Endowment Member

This is a little off topic but with the variety of arcane knowledge
here I'm hoping someone here can help. I'm looking for someplace to
get the waxy type gestetner paper. This is the style that you can
write or type on and then reproduce what you've written.

I'd greatly apprexciate aplce to either buy it online or any other
suggestions on where to find it. If it makes a difference I'm located
in Western Canada.

Thanks,
Al