Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress

Default Yet another Democrat, wants to remain ignorant

"tonyp" wrote in message
news

"Ed Huntress" wrote

When people start talking about their justifications for
the 2nd Amendment, things usually get slippery.

You're right, Ed. But the bottom line always seems to be:
"We need guns to defend our 2nd Amendment rights" :-)

Well, of course. It's the right that protects all other rights. So we need
guns to defend it. So we can defend our right to have guns. Which means we
need guns to defend it. So we can defend our right to have guns. Which means
we need guns to defend it. So we can defend our right to have guns. So we
can defend our right to have guns. So we can...

--
Ed Huntress