Marty Escarcega

Default Parts List for Hardinge TL5C/T10

Might be a dumb question, but might Hardinge have a parts list? Or did
they completely abandon this machine?

[posted and mailed]

"Jim Schwitters" wrote in
:

Marty,
Thanks for starting the Hardinge lathe group. I had planned to do it
but my work schedule will prevent me from being consistent. I
appreciate you taking it on.

Alas, I have just about all the pubs for the T 10 lathe except the
parts list. And I've been looking for over a year. I've just
completed reconditioning a 1948 (I think - SN 25106) model. I
disassembled to the last fastener, cleaned and repainted it so if you
have any questions about specific features, I may be able to help.
Jim S.

Marty Escarcega wrote in message
Anyone have a parts list for a Hardinge TL5C/T10 Tool Room Lathe or
know much about them? I am picking one up today. Pretty complete and
was running. Cool looking machine and of typical Hardinge quality.
Going to tear it down and inspect it and refinish it. Beautiful
machine. 9"x16" as Gunner pointed out to me, looks to be pre HVLH.
Here is a nice example of one Dick Streff pointed me to. Notice it
has both feedscrew and leadscrew.

Pictures are toward the bottom of Steve Lindsay's page:
http://www.lindsayengraving.com/tour/