Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren

Default How to cool down a body to 50 degrees?

On Fri, 27 Jan 2006 16:32:05 -0500, "Bob" wrote:

That's a good idea, she can listen until the dirt on the coffin muffles the
words.

Coax her into a hole first, so the pine can be recycled. Use of a
favorite treat; like "plastic" or verbiage like "credit card" and
"stay".

It's "supposed" to be legal to bury a person in your yard in Las Vegas
(not normal for many metro areas) as long as it is disclosed in the
selling of the house..

Oren

Why not have it before she dies. That way you don't have to be
concerned about the temperature. Just get her to lie real still.

Then she can enjoy all the kind words people say.

excused from saving Universes."