Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Juan Jimenez

Default Repair/Exchange Panasonic TNPH0371 D-board (PT-47WX49E HDTV)

Correction, I picked up the service manual for this item, the board I need
is a TNPH0371S. If anyone has one of those or can repair it (because you
have a bench setup or another PT-47WX49E or PT-47WX51E or CE), let me know.

"flybd5" wrote in message
ups.com...
I am looking for someone in the US who works in TV repair and can
repair a Panasonic TNPH0371 D-board (video) for a PT-47WX49E HDTV. The
TV has audio but no video and has already been troubleshot to the board
level. If you can do the work please quote price by email to bd5 at bd5
dot com. Quotes with references that I can check will get looked at a
lot faster.

Or, if you have a known good TNPH0371 and would like to sell it to me
with a core credit/exchange, let me know too. It has to the exact p/n,
cannot be a TNPH0371S or anything else.