Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.puzzles,rec.woodworking
dhrm77

Default What is it? XCIX

Shouldn't this thread be called : " What is it? IC" instead ?

571: I think everyone has been looking at the wrong end. Look at the other
end, it's a flat screwdriver. and it does look used, unlike the square end
that does look untouched. My guess is, it used to have a wooden handle that
fell apart. and the thing that look like teeth are meant to give a better
grip both rotationally and transversally between the wood and the metal. The
handle would be made of 2 parts held together with some kind of collars.

"R.H." wrote in message
. ..
A new group of photos has just been posted, one of them is a little creepy
looking, so don't say that I didn't warn you.;-)

http://puzzlephotos.blogspot.com/

Rob