Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
jim rozen

Default Yet another Democrat, wants to remain ignorant

In article , Ed Huntress says...

You don't show the gun, you don't announce your
intentions. You just shoot them. Robbery over.

I didn't say "brandish." But what you're suggesting isn't much of a
deterrent. They're too dead to be deterred, like Justice Thomas's
Constitution.

I wasn't arguing about deterrance of course. I think that in
this regard, gunners approach to the issue is (gasp) correct.
They are a tool, and like any other tool there is a right way
and a wrong way to use guns. Displaying or brandishing them
seems counterproductive. Used in that mode they probably cause
more problems than they solve.

Jim

please reply to: