Robert Then

Default Plasma Cutter preferences?

Primary usage would be to cut steel and stainless steel sheet shapes to be
welded together
Metal thickness would range from 18 gauge to 3/16"
I do not have 3 phase power but to have 110 and 220 power in the shop

Thanks in advance

Bob

"Jay Mojave" wrote in message
Hello Robert:

Ernie is right, need to know what your going to do with the plasma cutter.

I made some prototype antenna mounts for Jeeps by hand, that mounted on
the back of the Jeep Body, allowing the rear window open.

I had a few cut out with a Plasma Cutter, and they needed way too much
De-Burring after being cut from the Plasma Cutter. So I am not looking
at a stamping outfit. I think they work well on steel.

Be advised, and good luck.

Jay in the Mojave

http://www.a1antennas.com

Robert Then wrote:
Thinking of purchasing a plasma cutter. I would appreciate any

suggestions
of which manufacturer makes the better unit

Thank you

Bob