Niel A. Farrow

Default Good books for drainage, sewage disposal etc

In article , John wrote:
Are there any decent books to help me understand how to install soil pipes,
drainage, etc?
The building regs help to a certain degree with specs & what is/isn`t
allowed but I`m still in the dark a bit.
Most DIY books seem to cover drainage (i.e from a sink) and how to replace a
bog. I haven`t seen any that cover such things as extended a soil pipe run
internally
I need to do exactly this for a new bathroom I`m installing, the extended
soil pipe also needs to feed a bathroom on the floor above which makes
things more complicated as I don`t know if I need to provide ventilation to
the pipe etc etc.

I found some good plumbing and house building books in my local library
with just the sort of info you are after.
Neil