Posted to alt.home.repair
Ranieri

Default Firewood Sawhorse Cutting Designs

"Steve B" wrote in message
I recently got into cutting wood for my cabin. We went and picked up some
lengths of wood, and cut them.

I had a couple of old sawhorses that I used at first, putting the wood
across the top at a ninety degree angle. But, I had to keep moving the
horses with length, and the smaller lengths were hard to control.

So, I added some "X" pieces for the long pieces of wood to rest in. I
advanced them as I cut off each piece.

Does anyone know of sites that have information or designs for these
"sawhorses" or whatever they are called? I need to make one or three for
the coming season, and I sure need something better than what I scabbed
together.

http://www2.northerntool.com/product-1/7279.htm