Posted to uk.d-i-y
Weatherlawyer

Default That most off of off topics:

nrh wrote:

Strong stuff, and he is not even here to defend himself. Not a good start.

This is a public forum and moreover it is one he can respond to at any
time. He is a priest of DIY is he not?

If I may pre-empt your reply here, doesn't calling someone a liar presuppose that you know
the truth? If so, what is it?

I know the truth of a theory is produced in scientifically controlled
experiment. With the maths and the repeated reproduction of the
results, working from the same beginnings still waiting to be seen, I
am not yet required to show my evidence am I?

If someone makes an unqualified unproven statement, anyone is perfectly
entitled to tell him to put up or shut up. Without offering
indisputable proof, he is just an empty headed priest of a modern
religion. Or do you think that if he can hypnotise enough people with
his bull ****, he must be correct?

Just saying very, very little all too often, is not very scientific is
it?

As for the producers of the programme: Horizon; they are as duplicitous
as they come.