Ed Sirett

Default Radiator connectors

BigWallop wrote:

"Paul Roman" wrote in message
What size is the threaded hole that a rad valve is screwed into on a
(new) radiator? Is it possible to get a (preferably chrome) fitting for
it without a valve and terminated with a compression fitting?

The reason I ask is I'm mounting 3 rads in an angled bay and I trying to
figure out a way to connect them together.

Thanks

Paul

Is this the type of things you're looking for:

http://www.screwfix.com/app/sfd/cat/pro.jsp?id=15531

That would work but would need a 15-15mm chrome compression coupling as
well.

You could you screwfix 12561 -remove the back-nut and olive and screw it
into the rad with plenty of tape.

Better would be the chrome version of scrwfix 18515 which BES no doubt
sell...

.... Yup Part 7611 51p +VAT post incl.

You'll need eight of them and enough 15mm chrome pipe and a spotless
bending machine.

The FAQ for uk.diy is at www.diyfaq.org.uk