Posted to rec.woodworking
Russ

Default HVLP hose and fitting

The couplers come both ways with or without water shutoff. Just thought you
should know.
Mike Marlow wrote in message

"Mike in Arkansas" wrote in message
oups.com...
Just got back from HD and the large size water hose quick couplers are
an exact match for the male connector on the Graco gun. So Russ and
Craig are correct. I was going nuts looking for something in the air
hose connector line. Who wodda thunk to look in the gardening dept.
Less than $4.00 and fits like a glove. Will have to drill out the auto
water shut off sleave but that's no big deal.

Good for ya Mike. Success is always good. So, now you've got me pretty
confused. Can you post a link to your compressor and gun? I'd like to

see
what this setup is.

--

-Mike-