Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Tom Gardner

Default Band saw blade keeps coming off

There's probably some political thing going on here, if one faction
want's
to believe in tires and crowning, who are you to burst the bubble and
suggest the obvious?

Ya right, better retread the wheels, crown them, fit new bearings,
guides, possibly rewind the motor and replace the switch.
To actually suggest replacing a consumable before overhauling
the machine was unthinkable.
Thanks for the headsup Tom, I withdraw all previous suggestions
as totally inappropriate. Hang on a minute, didn't I read somewhere,
that you suggested replacing the blade?

Tom

I was laughing so hard, my laptop hit the floor and I can't see through the
tears.