Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve B

Default Check in that shed ...

"carl mciver" wrote in message
nk.net...
| What an idiot. buys up a bunch of rusting hulks, that would require a
| kings ransom to restore all of them, and lets them rot in the barn.
He's
| thinking all along, "these are worth a fortune!" Ya, sure, maye if
| anyone actually knew about them. what is even more amazing, it that
even
| stupider people were willing to spend rediculous amounts for them at
| auction, which is going to make it even more dificult to restore them,
| now that the same exact thing is going to happen. except that now,
they
| (the rusting cars) are spread out even more, and stashed away in other
| barns, etc.... so that ten or so years from now, someone else,
stupider
| AND wealthier will repeat the cycle.

Hey, it's his time money, let him do whatever he wants with it!

The man died with millions in his garage, in whatever form. That says
something about him.

I wonder what the idiot who did all the ranting will end up with in HIS barn
when he goes paws up on the bathroom floor.

Reminds me a bit of the movie, "Second Hand Lions."

Steve