Gunner

Default Speaking of plinking targets...

On Thu, 11 Sep 2003 20:15:29 -0700, JR North
wrote:

How about John Kerry?
JR

With Cruz Bustamonte and Diane Swinestine as spares.

Gunner

Dweller in the cellar

steamer wrote:

--I'm trying to figure out what might serve as an effective
backstop for my 20mm cannon. Strictly black powder and muzzle loading mind
you, but what would it take to stop something coming out of that barrel
so's I don't scare the bajeezus out of the neighbors?

--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : Quando Omni
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : Flunkus Moritati

--
The problem with defending the purity of the English language is that
English is about as pure as a cribhouse whore. We don't just borrow words;