Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
mac davis

Default I have a date!

On Thu, 26 Jan 2006 08:21:13 -0500, "Bill Grumbine"
wrote:

Hi Mac

Nothing is set in stone yet, but it is looking like we will be doing natural
edges, wings, and hopefully some coring on this one. I have a lot of votes
for hollow forms, but that will probably be #3 - if #2 does as well as #1
that is.

I think you're on the right track, Bill..

IMO, hollow forms is an art form of itself and you're either really into it or
it doesn't apply to your turning...

Maybe a bit on grain orientation.. end/cross/diag. would fit in with the setup?

Price it in line with the 1st one and I'll buy it..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing