Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman

Default Help picking rails for dresser draws

"Leon" wrote in message On that same note, there is a place tucked into
a warehouse strip center
off
of old Katy Road that sells slides and hardware _real_ cheap. Can't
remember
the name, but my truck knows the way ... I could probably dig it up if
you're not familiar with the place. That said, the Hittich slides would
probably be too high dollar for them to handle.

When you get a chance I would appreciate the name and or address.

Looks like they moved. They claim to have the same low prices, but it sounds
as if someone else is runing it now.

Woodworkers Tool & Supply
6718 Brittmore
Ph. (713) 466-9669