Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
jim rozen

Default Yet another Democrat, wants to remain ignorant

In article .com, Gus says...

If the establishment clause is so obvious, why is it that our friends
in the ACLU have convinced people that the establishment clause also
means that a grade school can't have a Christmas tree or that a town
can't have the 10 Commandments on public property.

Because there's always some yahoo judge who wants to have the
ten comandments tombstone in his courthouse. This is a give
and take thing. Every issue can be litigated and no doubt will
be.

This is why we have courts. They get to decide. That's what they
do.

The ACLU didn't make the law, they didn't make the decision. They
just said, let's see what the courts have to say about this. What's
wrong with that approach?

Jim

please reply to: