Posted to uk.d-i-y
rrh

Default Does a combined 100A isolator and Henley block exist?

I'd like to take advantage of my electricity meter being changed in a couple
of weeks' time to add an isolator between meter and consumer unit - it will
ease replacing my current two old CUs with a single larger split-load new
one later. But there isn't a great deal of space to add an isolator between
the meter location and the Henley block. If I could replace the latter with
an isolator which could accept the two sets of tails for the CUs, thus
getting rid of the Henley block, that would do. But no isolator I can find
on sale seems to be able to accept two sets of tails. Does anyone know of a
product which would do the trick?