Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave Fawthrop

Default [OT-sort of] This tickled me pink too :)

On Thu, 26 Jan 2006 19:23:51 GMT, "Ophelia" wrote:

|Here is one about Engineers

|think God was a mechanical engineer."

I think we were not designed, but happened as a result of evolution.
Why else would the ?design? of my knees and back back be such a shambles.
--
Dave Fawthrop dave hyphenologist co uk Please quote, with quote
character, previous post sniped to only the bit you are replying to.