Posted to uk.d-i-y
Ophelia

Default [OT-sort of] This tickled me pink too :)

"nrh" wrote in message
In k,
Ophelia scribed:
"nrh" wrote in message
news
This is a story about the bond formed between a little girl and a
gang
of
building workers. It's allegedly true, and makes you want to believe
in the
goodness of people and that there is hope for the human race.

LOL

Punchline is at the end. :-p

yers but I get told off if I do it wrong G

Here is one about Engineers

Three engineers are sitting at a bar eating popcorn and drinking beer.

Out of the blue, the mechanical engineer speaks up and says, "You know,
think God was a mechanical engineer."

The other two look at him and laugh, "Why do you think that?"

He says, "Well, look at how the body is constructed: the whole skeletal
system, all the articulation, the tendons and ligaments. Beautiful and
perfect. God must have been a mechanical engineer."

The other two sit in silence as they think about this.

Then the electrical engineer speaks up and says, "Good points, but I
think
God was an electrical engineer."

The other two say "Why do you think that?"

He says, "Well, look at the nervous system, look at the functioning of
the
synapses and the complex construction of the ultimate computer: our
brain.
God must have been an electrical engineer."

The other two kind of nod and think about it for a while.

Finally the last engineer, a civil engineer, starts laughing. He says,
"You
two have got it all wrong. God wasn't a mechanical or an electrical
engineer. He was a civil engineer."

The other two stifle a couple of laughs and say, "How can you think
that?"

The civil engineer says, "Who else would put a major sewer line right
through the middle of a recreational area?!"